Revolution Church Family:
We love you so much and that is why we are putting your safety first as we move forward with in-person church services.
Please know that there is No Pressure to attend if you do not yet feel comfortable. You can still join us online until you are ready to come back. Everyone feels differently about the subject. Some need to be around other believers, some are fine at home and prefer to join us through Facebook, some will stay home to protect themselves due to their individual circumstances, some will stay home to protect others. Some will bring their children, some will not, some will wear masks, and others prefer not to. We feel good about the decision to open the building, but we need each one of you to seek the Lord concerning your individual families, as the right time for you to attend. We trust everyone will make the right decision for themselves. We ask of everyone to pray for each other during this time. Please do not judge others for the decision they make.
No matter how you feel about the situation we are asking everyone to follow these guidelines-to keep everyone safe and protected.
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms, we ask that no one in your household attend service.
- You are welcome to wear your face mask or gloves if you wish, but it is not required.
- We will observe social distancing on the property at all times, including seating and row spacing in the Sanctuary.
- Since we will not have children's classes or nursery yet, please bring your children to service with you.
- Persons from the same household sitting together would help us to maximize our seating during this time.
- For your safety, all touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before and after the services.
- There will be hand sanitizer available to use while you are at church.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Pastor Nathan & Belinda